Memorial Health System
Colleague Connections Referral Program
The policy applies to all colleagues of Memorial Health System Corporate, Memorial Medical Center, Decatur Memorial Hospital, Memorial Home Services, Memorial Behavioral Health, Memorial Physician Services, Abraham Lincoln Memorial Hospital, Taylorville Memorial Hospital and Passavant Area Hospital.
To decrease vacancies within Memorial Health System by providing recognition and rewards to employees who assist in recruiting new employees to the organization. This program encourages employees to take an active role in attracting top talent to Memorial Health System.
- Talent Acquisition will publish and periodically review lists of positions, their eligible bonus levels, and the value of each bonus level. Positions may be added, removed or modified at the discretion of Talent Acquisition as circumstances warrant.
- Eligible employees who assist in the recruitment of new employees through this program will receive the assigned referral bonus amount for the role into which the referred individual was hired. The referral bonus is subject to all applicable taxes.
- All active employees of Memorial Health System Corporate, Memorial Medical Center, Decatur Memorial Hospital, Memorial Home Services, Memorial Behavioral Health, Memorial Physician Services, Abraham Lincoln Memorial Hospital, Taylorville Memorial Hospital and Passavant Area Hospital are eligible to participate in the program. Permanently exempt from receipt of referral bonus payouts in this program are MPS Physicians, Senior and System Leadership, Directors, Mangers, Supervisors and any other front-line/department level leaders. Employees within the Human Resources Department are not eligible to receive referral bonus payouts.
- Referrals that assist in the recruitment of external employees to Memorial Health System are allowable. Transfers between departments and/or affiliates are not eligible.
- Referral submissions will only be considered active for six months and the candidate must apply within the six-month timeframe to be eligible.
- Employees must meet all eligibility requirements at the time of the referred candidate’s start date to receive the incentive. Both the referring colleague and referred candidate must maintain an active employment status with MHS up to and at the time of payment.
- Other disputes or conflicts of interest will be reviewed and eligibility for the bonus will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
- There is no limit to the total number or amount of payments that employees are eligible to receive.
- Employees wishing to submit a referral must do so before the referred candidate has been hired into the position. Methods of submission include: MHS Employee Referral portal or paper referral card (obtained from Human Resources), or any additional methods identified by Talent Acquisition.
- If the individual that is referred is interested in pursuing employment with Memorial, they will be vetted through the typical selection process. Reference: Employment policy.
- If the referred individual is selected and subsequently starts in a MHS role, the referring colleague will receive a bonus payout within 45 days of the referred individual’s start date.
*For questions regarding rewards, please email email@example.com
1) Review open jobs
Search our open jobs by Title, location, reward, or category.
2) Send job invitations
Sync with Google, Yahoo, Twitter, or LinkedIn and our app will recommend people to refer. It’s 100% private.
3) Earn rewards
The system tracks everything and you’ll receive your reward according to our payment policy.
Your personal social networks belong to you.
At your discretion, you may choose to sync your personal social networks with this app (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, GitHub, and/or Yahoo). Only you have access to the connections synced from these accounts through the app. Only you can view them, and only you can communicate with them. You may remove your social networks at any time for any reason. Syncing social networks is not required to participate in the referral program. At your discretion, you may choose to share a connection's contact info with company recruiters or setup auto-sharing.
Only you have access to your data.
With our referral system, your information is your property. This app is your tool to find referrals among your social networks. Your social network contacts are loaded into the app, but only you have access to them. Your employer can not view or communicate with any of your contacts. We will never sell, share or use your information in any way. We promise.
We respect the privacy of the people you refer.
Company recruiters don’t know anything about your connections until you decide to share their contact information. Sharing contact information must be done individually for each connection you wish to share. You can make a referral without revealing your friend's contact information to recruiters.
Like many companies, we use "cookie" technology on our web site. We use a temporary session cookie to recognize you and your contacts. These temporary cookies are eliminated when you exit your browser.
We use top level security technology on our site. Your information is safe.
Third Party Links
Our site may occasionally have links to third party sites, such as employer’s sites. We have no control over these sites. Once you click on a third party link, we are not responsible for any personal information you may enter on those sites.
You can opt out at any time, for any reason.
In most cases, an account has already been created for you per company policy. However, participation in the referral program is optional and you may opt out at any time for any reason.